Customer Success Manager
Exciting CSM Opportunity at Leading Thing Management SaaS Company
Full-time San Francisco
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, smart city infrastructure, self-driving cars, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We added a record number of new accounts in the last few months and need a talented and motivated Customer Success Manager to manage a set of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own a basket of accounts from implementation through renewal
- Oversee implementation process (our Technical Account Manager serves as point person for implementation before passing the account over to the CSM)
- Perform Executive Business Reviews for all strategic accounts
- Ability to be proactive in managing key accounts; Find creative ways to get in front of accounts at a regular cadence. Need to manage proactive tasks with reactivity to customer requests.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Superior attention to detail
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the Oomnitza platform to deliver business value
- Prepare and execute on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Uncover opportunities to grow accounts by finding new asset types to manage or new teams to include in the Oomnitza platform
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
- At least 3 years in a client success role, preferably with dedicated account management experience for SaaS company(ies)
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Located in San Francisco Area
What We Can Offer You
- Career Growth: Top performers will have a speedy opportunity to be promoted and expand their scope. We believe in cultivating a culture that rewards hard work and success.
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
- Generous PTO policy
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, investors and account executives. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play hard kind of team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.