The leading technology startups and top growth-stage companies are using Oomnitza to bolster their operations. Oomnitza is a lean tool, constructed on the latest major development languages and environments that are also used by ubiquitously by startups. In its form, the tool has three key benefits:
- Scales seamlessly with the company’s IT operations
- Easily customizable in the same development style as many startups
- Integrates quickly with the latest and greatest enterprise business platforms
New Relic, Ping Identity, and RingCentral are among the amazing clients that Oomnitza is able to contribute to. New Relic (NEWR) is a well-known public company that began as a Silicon Valley startup and has now grown into a leader in the Application Performance Management market. Ping Identity is a B2B Identity and Access Management solution that serves large customers like Starbucks and Alaska Airlines. RingCentral (RNG) is a provider of cloud-based phone systems, and serves enterprise clients like BMW and Box.
We observe a few key aspects about this sample customer set:
- They range from large startup to public companies
- Each of them began as a highly tech-focused startup
- Every one of them have multiple offices in different geographies
Although this is not a requirement for companies to use Oomnitza, the biggest realization here is that companies with a nimble, innovation-centric mindset who want to use technology to improve their IT cost footprint make the smart decision to purchase the tool. The tool is built for scale and functionally focused, which means that it is easy to justify, easy to implement, and lightweight in operation. This makes Oomnitza a fit for any company, especially those that are growing quickly, have scale, and have a corresponding IT spend.